Saturday, April 18, 2015

Introduction by Shandi Roma

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Shandi Roma, I previously did other blogs for things like my pre-built gaming desktop, just to show my audience around what I like to do as a hobby.

Obviously, I am a big tech freak. I love gaming, too, so why not combine both to create a hobby I am truly passionate about? Sure, the hardware can get expensive, but I'm all game because it's fun, interesting, and most of all, amazing to find you can build your very own, unique gaming machine.

I will talk more about this blog in my About Page, but this post was basically me introducing myself to the community and future potential readers. Please help yourself around the articles I provide, or even contact me if you want to write for the blog too!

Enjoy your stay,

Shandi

No comments:

Post a Comment