Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Intel's Blue Box Design

I am going to offer something completely different and kind of strange with this post: I decided to go on a little compliment spree on the competing product, Intel. No, I do not hate the company and no, I will never refuse to purchase on of their products (I actually bought an Intel processor for my friend's birthday a few weeks ago). This post is simply me admiring something so minor. Their product box.

Why I Like the Intel Blue Box

The blue box all of their CPUs come in look damn nice. You would see along with all of the pictures on this post how elegant it looks.

The blue boxes are designed with technology in mind. Regardless of whether or not you knew what Intel was or what they manufactured, I assure you that if you simply go as far as look at that box, with the Intel logo and the nice little technology robot mascot they have on there, you would quickly understand that they are a technology company, working with computer AI. That is the power of the box.

 Sure, AMD has some nice, mysterious product boxes that come in awesome colors like black and red. Yet, it doesn't scream "technology" at me, which is ultimately what I love out of these packaging. Just take a look at some of the pictures on this entire blog post, or even just my blog. You'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment